- avoid triggers associated with the trauma. For example, thoughts, feelings, and activities that cause you to remember
- can’t recall important aspects of trauma
- have decreased interest in activities
- distance and detach from loved ones
- restrict your emotions or range of emotions
- feel like the future is shortened
and when the symptoms noted above have caused significant distress impairing social, occupational functioning or other areas of your life, and have lasted more than one month.
Physical Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder include:
- difficulty falling asleep
- difficulty concentrating
Back to PTSD Trauma Counselling.